Catfish Derby, August 17/18, 2013
7:00 PM - 7 AM Sharp
for Wonder Lake Residents and Guests
(All proceeds go for lake conservation) Entry Fee: $10.00. Big Fish Pot, $5 per person.
Shore Hills Beach in Wonder Lake 6 AM, 2/3 mile south of center Beach, on East Lakeshore Drive.
This event is open to everyone, providing at least one team member is a resident of Wonder Lake.
• Four Divisions: One Man, Two Man, Three Man, & Four Man Teams
• Payout will be one payout per division, which will be based on total weight of fish, per team for the duration of the derby.
• This is a catch & release derby
• All fish must be 15", and be alive, able to be release & survive.
• Two pole maximum per fisherman
• No jugging or trot lines will be allowed
• Fish will be able to be weighted in anytime during the derby if you don't have a livewell, at the tent on Wonder Center Beach
Contact Todd Weir, (815) 790-2185 for more information.